[Dailydrool] Drool on its way!...and ear gunk

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Mon Jul 12 14:51:12 PDT 2010

We are in drool production for Peanut.  We hope his tummy issues are soon resolved.
I am surprised that the Vet did not want to see him.  Wait a minute...Change that to
Shocked!   Cats don't barf that much unless they have a hairball. (Yuck!)  Blood in the
stomach and stool has a distinct smell that you don't forget.  If he does it again then I
would scoop it up and take it to the vet and have it tested.

I am so happy that the Drool and Prayers led  the little lost basset home!  Losing one of the
gang is one of my greatest fears.  I am so thrilled this story had a happy ending!

I hate that nasty black ear gunk!  With my gang I found that diet played a big part in the
formation.  Taking them off all the grains is what helped tremendously.  Isabelle, my foster
from the GGBR 61 still has some coming out but I am guessing she is still working out all
the crude and toxins in her system.  The Gang would be happier if Momma would quit
doing daily ear checks. LOL

Hugs to the Houndies,
Karen and The Dog House Gang