[Dailydrool] Catching up, Advice for old Yucky stuff

earthyoga at aol.com earthyoga at aol.com
Tue Jul 13 14:18:49 PDT 2010

It's been a few weeks since I posted and now that the girls (including me) are getting used to not having Trixie around I have been really cleaning.  Don't get me wrong I cleaned alot when she was ill, but apparently there were a few spaces i.e. within the couch, that I didn't see or smell - well with the hot and humid weather I can say without a doubt there must be some old vomit or drool or animal within it's cushions.  Any advice on getting rid of that putrid smell would be awesome.  I have tried everything - just when I think I have found the "place" - use multiple anti-smelly cleaners it reappears, I've washed the cushions, sprayed down the base, but it still comes back - to be honest it's the same couch that Bailey began eating soon after she arrived 3 yrs ago so I would much rather just take it to the curb, but my budget won't allow it right now - believe me my next one is going to be leather or plastic...something that can be easily wiped clean!

We all are adjusting to not having Trixie around...she was such a countersurfer and she always was getting into the cupboard.  She also made a huge mess anytime she drank water....can't beleive how much I miss that....Sending healing drool to all those who have lost a beloved friend and all those who just need an extra bit of drool.

Thinking up ranks for the girls to join the Pacific Feet contingent....hopefully I will be inspired this evening!

You can email me offlist at earthyoga at aol.com.

Emily and the Gareis girls, Maggie, Bailey, LaVerne & Princess
Trixie (ATB-6-25-10)

PS AWESOME! SECRET PARTNER TIME IS ALMOST HERE!