[Dailydrool] Mail order meds

Ann Hefner anniebh at acsol.net
Tue Jul 13 15:11:21 PDT 2010

If the medication you are getting needs to be refrigerated
don't get it through Canada drugs or any other mail order
for that matter.  Daisy has lost her sight in her one good
eye and I'm pretty sure it was because I ordered her xalatan
mail order.  It needs to be refrigerated and it sat in my
hot mailbox all afternoon.  I called Pfizer and they said it
should be okay as it can withstand 103 degrees for up to 9
days.  Unfortunately, I think it was in transit longer than
that.  The cost was 3 bottles for the price of one at my
local pharmacy, but not worth it.  Doc says you can do
everything right and the eyesight still goes, so we will
never know for sure.  But it's better to be safe than sorry.