[Dailydrool] Weird eating habits & ASTT

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Tue Jul 13 18:10:40 PDT 2010

The boys seem to do the same thing that Gus is doing.  Sometimes they will not eat breakfast but eat it when I come home from lunch, sometimes they wait until dinner.  Sometime one of them will eat both bowls of food for breakfast and the other eats both bowls at supper.  I chalk it up to their attitude of "I'm a basset and I'll eat when I want to."   Now Ruger will add a different spin to his eating.  Sometimes he will go to his bowl and get 1-2 peices of food, come running into the living room and toss the food into the air and then chase after it to then eat it.  Sometime he will toss it one more time before eating it.  He will repeat this get food, run to the living room, toss, chase, eat it sometimes up to 3 times, then he will go back to his bowl of food and eat the rest of it with out further shanagins.  It is soo funny.

CIC Bo and Auntie Val, Ruger woofing in. ASTT is peace loving hounds, but keeping the free basset world safe from terrorist squirrels and other varmits can be a bite violent...But some enemies don't respond to peaceful barks. Only the slashing of teeth through their little hides.
To all Droolers: If you are a basset that believes that all squirrels and other rodents are terrorist then join the Anti-Squirrel Terrorism Team.
Fighting to keep all bassets safe and free of terrorist varmits.
Ruger Director of the ASTT

Michele Momma to the Bad A** Basset Brothers
Colt  "Ruger don't play with your food"
Ruger "I like to chase and kill my food before I eat it"