[Dailydrool] Elder Clara

njmedic702 at aol.com njmedic702 at aol.com
Tue Jul 13 18:14:34 PDT 2010

 Debbie,
Aww....bless your senior gal.  Our crew is sending tons of healing and "back up and moving on all four" drool Elder Clara's way.  What an indomitable spirit.  She wanted to go home and dang if she isn't!  You go, Elder Clara!  I know she is your heart dog and you and she do so much for not only rescue but for all of us with your great stories about the goings-on at Virginia Beach.  Know that we're sending up a few prayers also as I believe God has a special place in his heart reserved for rescued senior hounds.

Hugs and and snooters,
Sandi, Mamaslave to the NJ 4
Daisy, Delilah, Dozer and Dudley