[Dailydrool] Thank you for the Drool and sending any extra to Elder Clara

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 18:44:45 PDT 2010

Geoffrey is home, walking a bit like a drunken sailor but doing OK.  The
lipoma turned out to be a cyst that was very vascular, so he bled quite a
bit but is OK.  He had a hard time coming out from under the anesthesia; the
vet called me at 3 and said to come at 4 when he closes but that he might
have to spend the night.  (Hope Dr. Kerske had a sleeping bag, because if
Geoffrey was spending the night so was Mommy....)

At 4 he sat on the floor very groggy and looked at me for a minute like,
"Hey, I know you."  Then the synapses fired and he staggered over to me,
fell into my legs, and then staggered to the door.  And home we went.

Thank you all for the drool -- that stuff really works.  And now we're
sending any extra we didn't need plus as much as we can muster to our
beloved Elder Clara.  Debbie hang in there.  Keep her quiet and lets hope
the steroids kick in and do their stuff.  King Bobby did it, and I know
Elder Clara can too.  We need her, just like we need King Bobby.  Laura
(Geoffrey, Molly, Henry, Lisa (ATB), Dub-Dub (ATB))