[Dailydrool] Elder Clara & Karen

Dianne Taylor sokermom5 at live.com
Wed Jul 14 10:56:23 PDT 2010

The Taylor hounds, Morgan, J.D., and foster girl, Olive, have gone into emergency drool production for Elder Clara and Karen.

All I have to do is mention Elder Clara's name around the house, and Morgan (whose hero is Brudder Elwood) trembles with fear.  Everyone in my family loves to hear about the episodes of the Brudder and Elder Clara.  Elder Clara - you are going to be soaking wet with healing drool from all the hounds; and the slaves are sending major prayers for you and your Mommy Slave.

Karen, we are so sorry to hear about your broken ankle. The boys will be sending you some good ol' slobbery drool to heal that ankle really quick.  Take care of yourself and we wish you a successful surgery and a quick recovery.  Be careful not to slip in all the drool coming your way.  I will be sure to keep you in my prayers.

Hugs,

Dianne Taylor - Slave to Morgan, J.D., and foster girl, Olive (I'm so pretty!)