[Dailydrool] Brudder Elwood steppin up

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Wed Jul 14 17:53:44 PDT 2010

Dis Brudder Elwood. My hebbinz. Miss Karen ob da Dog House Gang we be a sendin da drool. Dis awful. Here she dooze da step up fur Momma whut be a tendin to Elder Clara, whut be a tekin up all da room on da expando perch, and she hab problum wif da anklebone whut be connected to da footbone. Dis terrble. Brudder Elwood shake da headbone. Dere ain't no choice here. Specul since Momma gotz me by da throat.
Brudder Elwood now tekein ober da repawtin duties ob da Pacific Basset Fleet fur liddel bit.
Tonite I keep dis short cause Momma jus slop water on me tail, she serbin Elder Clara liddel drink youze see.
Hab youze joined up, got youze bandana on order?? All dis berry impawtant to keep da fleet a growin, we want to see all dem pictures. Now tamorrow Brudder Elwood git himz self togedder an gibe youze all the details, dis all spurt ob da moment tonite.

Drool to all in need

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake