[Dailydrool] I am home!

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 15 07:22:14 PDT 2010

Hi Everyone,

I want to thank everyone for the healing drool.   If you have a little extra no pain drool I would be more than happy to
to have some of that as well.   (Yep, this hurts like Hades!)  I am home now and writing from my bed.  As far as I know
the surgery went well though I don't remember a thing about what the doc told me in recovery.  I do know that the ankle
is pinned and screwed (without any pleasure in a few  places with  a metal plate(s) to hold things together.  The doc said I did a
really good job at breaking the ankle.  (Now how in the world could that be considered good?)

The gang are sure happy to have their 2 legged sister, Brandee here.  Though my sweet gals Nelly Belle and Izzy refused to
eat while I was gone.   They are on the big bed perch with me so they can be close.  I guess my girls do love me.

We are sending Healing Healthy Drool to our beloved Elder Clara.  Come on Elder Clara if I can do this I know you can too!
We both have to get back up on our feet.  We have too much to do to let something like this to keep us down.

We are sending drool to all in need.
Karen and The Dog House Gang