[Dailydrool] Catching up

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Thu Jul 15 14:55:51 PDT 2010

It was good to hear the Waltzing Maggie Mae is OK outside of her UTI; hope
that clears up quickly with the antibiotics.

Brenda, we're delighted that Trooper got such a good progress report from
the vet.

Drool for Peanut -- how is he doing?

We're glad Martha was found and is back safe with her people.

Cassiti, I think the bump will either go away on its own or become a big
enough issue that Mom will know to take you to the vet, but I would suggest
that a trip to the vet might be warranted for your bald spot -- I would want
to make sure that you don't have some kind of skin parasite or something.
Molly has had a bald spot since we've had her on her chest -- I think prior
to her living with us she was kept in an outside cement run and it rubbed
off, so it could just be that, but we had the vet check it out to be sure.

Get well drool is being slung for Karen and her broken ankle!

And finally we're sending drool for Jasmin's upset tummy -- hope she feels
better soon.  Laura (Geoffrey, Molly, Henry, Lisa (ATB), Dub-Dub (ATB))