[Dailydrool] Ahoy mates and maties!

Cynthia Goldizen pawsforblossom at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 15 20:23:36 PDT 2010

Dis be us da Tana gurls repawtin dat we gotted owr bandanas today!  Hoo frum we don't know but fank yoo berry much.  Mom sed okay picher tyme.  Now dis be pawt of owr rezoomay for pwincess material, too. As menny of yoo know we go hab owr pichers taken pawfeshunally at leest twice a yeer.  Owr bestest pawtographer is no long there(at leest for now), BUT we got it eben better...............she cums to owr howse!  last week she came by while mom wuz at werk and got sum pichers of baby robins in da nest.  Mom cawled her on da pawline tonite and asked if she cood cum gets few pichers uf us awl dressed up for da basset feet.  Ten minutes later here she wuz.  We posed for 20 minutes.  She finks I(Annie Belle) should poze pawfessionally cuz I turn my head this way and that.  My bobtail sister(Jennie Mae) does perty good but she needs bit more work.  So on top of getting meels on demand, rides in the limo almost whenever we want, do fundraising for da homeelss hownds,  we get owr pawtographer to come to us and NO charge.  Arooo!