[Dailydrool] Raven ATB

Ruth Mayberry ram.berry at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 16 06:52:57 PDT 2010

I think this is perfectly normal. I still cry for my Maxie
who left us in 2001 due to cancer. It is part of the grieving process.
No one tells you that it will last for years afterwards. Can you imagine
if it all happened at once?!!! It would kill us! It's part of the healing
that is taking place, and the remembrance of the good things you've had in your life that are not there now--we are loving beings and it takes time to heal. Remember your darling loved one with good memories and hold him close to your heart.

It really wasn't that long ago,
ruth (asking God to comfort your heart--cause no one else can!)
huckleberry
ranger-bob
aud-baud (atb 10.28.09, but always in our hearts)
and lil daisy bug