[Dailydrool] Slave training

Elizabeth Lindsey erlindsey at comcast.net
Fri Jul 16 13:27:12 PDT 2010

> At 2.40am, Slave was woken by crying, barking, howling and
> scrabbling at the kitchen cuboard. He stormed downstairs, he pulled
> off all the kickboards, pulled out all the non intergral
> appliances, lay on the floor with a torch - and saw her favourite
> ball behind the dishwasher.
> She took it off to bed very happily and slept the rest of the night.

I read this and immediately thought of the story Mary Mischelle Kemp
told on the Drool a couple years ago about acquiescing to
Tasselhoff's demands that she get out of bed and cook him bacon at
2:30 in the morning. Tess and Taz must have graduated from the same
slave-training school. With honors.

Elizabeth