[Dailydrool] ASTT & Crying out of the blue

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Fri Jul 16 14:13:05 PDT 2010

Jean Paul, Nigel, and Jellybean, As ASTT Director, it would be an honor to
have the 3 of you join the ASST family.
Ruger; Director of the Anti-Squirrel Terrorism Team.

Jen, Yes I have cried out of the blue for bassets or humans  (never owned a
cat) that have long ago made their journey to the bridge.  Sometimes it is
because something is said or done that brings the memory of them back.
Sometimes it is for no apparent reason other than a memory of them flutters
through my head.  As I get older it seems to happen more often.  I just seem
to cry a little easier now than I did when I was younger.  I think it is
because life is more precious now. Now that I am not young and
indestructible anymore.

Sally, LMAO! The moral of the story is: If you would have done a thorough
search in the first place you would not have been having to do it at 2:40 in
the morning.  Hounds are if nothing else "determinded"  Still LMAO.

Michele Momma to the Bad A** Basset Brothers
Colt & Ruger