[Dailydrool] YELLER JACKETS !!!!!!!

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Sat Jul 17 05:31:22 PDT 2010

Mommy dun goes off da deep end fur sure, meez out in d back yard and dere
bee beez a flyin and meez wants ta play wif dem and momma  ( oh my )   she
be yellin Annie NO, i'm busy and dont her  she be yellin louder   ANNIE No
meez still dont hear her hehehe hahahah   ANNIE  !  ANNIE !  ANNIE NO, she
bout bust a lung on dat one  !!!!   so she dun run over to meez and she grab
me  by da throat and she beez mumbling deez words dat meez cant repeat and
WHAM  dat yeller jacket dun stung mommy right on da back of her knee  cap.
momma wuz so mad she threw her sandle at dat yeller jacket and  knocked him
out of the air  (  momma was a pitcher on a womens  fast  pitch soft ball
league in her younger years ) and den she goes  ober to him and she STOMPED him
into the ground, momma has wasp killer, she gotz  foam spray, she got "
bio-freeze )  she got lots ob stuff fur beez and dem  things just wont die !!!!
she sez dat she goin ta call da petagon  ( our  national security system )
on Monday and hab dem men come ober here and torch da  yard !!!!!! dey goin
bring dem big green tanks and blast dem suckers  out.
moma gotz a fat knee now and buffalo buns and a swollen head  hehehe
hbwahahahahah !!!!!!

Evil Annie