[Dailydrool] BROPS Offering Help For The OR Bassets/Bloodhound

Houndy2 at aol.com Houndy2 at aol.com
Sun Jul 18 22:28:39 PDT 2010

Who do we contact to help these dogs? Please write to us. We will find a
way to help if we can.

Seems to me like the Oregon Rescue did it's job and the best they could
under the circumstances.

It is the guardians of these dogs that ought to be put in JAIL. To
knowingly dump dogs in the park?!  If they are in the shelter then they are  safe
there for now.

We will help if the shelter will let us. Please write to us and tell us the
 Shelter and location.

Thank You
(425) 891-9375 Coordinator Basset Rescue of Puget  Sound