[Dailydrool] Lindy Lou is running for BOTW

Cindy Heron cheron at highcottonusa.com
Tue Jul 20 08:04:39 PDT 2010

Please consider voting for Lindy Lou.  She is running for basset of the
week.  She is one of my 5 basset girls.  She was rescued from animal
control where she was brought in as a stray and would have certainly
been put to sleep had I not gone and adopted her.  She is the best girl
in the world.  I can't even imagine that she would ever be roaming the
streets without a home.  Vote here.
http://www.dailydrool.com/botw.html.  Thanks everyone!

Cindy Armstrong Heron

Kimmie Sue, Chloe Grace, Lola Claire, Lindy Lou and Olivia Joy (bassets)

Chance (cocker)