[Dailydrool] Holly Noelle's "I want to be King" Jerky

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 06:37:08 PDT 2010

We ordered our first package of Suz's chicken jerky and it arrived
yesterday.  Let me tell you, I can send drool to EVERYONE who needs it
because I've never seen my three go nuts over anything like this!  All
bassets, demand that your slaves order you some -- it's the best!  Suz's
message telling you how to order is below.  Laura (Geoffrey, Molly, Henry,
Lisa (ATB), Dub-Dub (ATB))

Message: 16