[Dailydrool] Dog in Toledo, Ohio needs help

Cathy Rice cathy.rice1 at att.net
Wed Jul 21 07:14:26 PDT 2010

Ohio Basset Rescue is not taking in any dogs at this time until we can locate foster homes for the 10 that we are paying to kennel. Is there anyone out there who may be able to take this dog from the Toledo pound? I am sure that transportation can be arranged. You may contact the dog warden directly for more information. Contact me offline for transportation assistance. The email from the dog warden follows. Thanks,

Cathy