[Dailydrool] mobilization

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 21 12:31:46 PDT 2010

Sadee Maye, SBS, DHGPL, Ace Pilot Black Hawk repawting in fur TDY to obber da pond.
Blackhawk be fuel'd, load'd wiff ammo.  Still lookin to complete green gas skirrel bomz fill.
Elder Clara do you hab any you can lend we?   We hab room fur enny repawter dat wanna
git up close footage ob da mission.  Requestin 2nd Ridge Runner to man udder side big gun
an co-pilot if abalable.   We awso hopin to catch ride on navy ship cuz dat a long way obber d
a pond.

Off to do some fly obbers and pwactice da rolls.  Gonna try to make Bazzle loze him rib bone.
Let Rock an Roll!
Sadee Maye, SBS, DHGPL, Ace Pilot Black Hawk signin off.

Repawting fur duty.  Can't wait to take me out sum skirrels.  Gunna rig me up sumptin to
shoot boff big guns dat fill'd wiff da green walnuts.   (Think ob Rambo onny bedder cuz me a basset!)
M-16s beck up load'd up wiff acorns.  Dem skirrels wanna nuts...Me gib em nuts!  Bwahahahahaha
Repawtin out.
Bazzle, OEBE Da Bedevilin Bad Boy, SBS, DHGPL, Ridge Runner (dat AF gunner), Deer Stalker
(blarin The Angry American....Gonna lite up skirrelstan like da 4th ob July)

P.S  We hab enlist'd da hep ob da naybors to keep watch on da home while we gone.  Da Shultzy
pwomise to teke out enny inbaders dat show dem beedy eyes.