[Dailydrool] ASTT & PBF Red Alert

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Wed Jul 21 14:25:09 PDT 2010

CIC Bo, It is of my opinion that the Squirrelstans have now crossed the proverbal line in the sand! With the report from Sadie Maye, SBS, DHGPL, Ace Pilot Black Hawk on this afternoons Daily Drool, I feel that a more
aggressive plan of action needs to be taken.  Posturing and reacting to attacks on our slaves and now hound napping and attempted slave napping isno longer an option.  These crimes against a Free Basset World cannot be tolerated...I suggest that we send a message to them of swift and deadly justice to all enemies of Bassetdom! Let's give these little ba$*@^d a little Shock and Awe!
Sir, ASTT is saber rattling and awaiting your call to battle!!!
Ruger Director of ASTT and Team Leader of the Gulf Coast Team