[Dailydrool] PW. ELVIS

bassetslave at comcast.net bassetslave at comcast.net
Thu Jul 22 08:55:07 PDT 2010

I have been thinking about the PW. Thing……I never wanted the job, but all the houndies who had it have gone to see feyfey….who started it. Remember, the idea is to get the slaves trained and to post about your skills.

Thinking is hard. I’m kinda working on growing into my rather ‘spensive Queen title. …but a girl has to work, you know….and sometimes she doesn’t have to look further than her paw.   Over the last couple years I’ve often sniffed a sweet guy who has his human convinced that he should be named Eeyore….”You could feed me if you have the time, but if you don’t that’s okay, toooooo. I don’t really need to eat, someone else needs it more….” Good work, the humble slave training technique seems to have worked very well. Along the way he gets just what he wants. His former slave did not keep him when he could not walk, so he got his present slave, Auntie Angelika. She carries him sometimes, but has worked on getting him pawered…and (this is my favorite pawt) He goes walkies with her holding his tail up for him. That is good. It is also kind of amusing to watch. He has trained her to wrap and unwrap him for years on end so he doesn’t have to go out to, well, you know.   Along the way he rarely misses a waddle and makes her raise lots of moolah for paw hounds all over the country.

Humble hound be darned…..I do declare, by the powers vested in me by the estates of the former grantors (Doesn’t that sound good? I made it up!) that hereinafter, heretofore and a lot of other here-tos…   that Elvis shall be known as PW ELVIS. HEAR HEAR PW. ELVIS.

Whew, that first one was hard.

Queen Pawtunia