[Dailydrool] Dog tags

Pam McQuade dpmcquade at verizon.net
Thu Jul 22 09:27:37 PDT 2010

It looks as if I'm going to have to invest in some new dog tags, since all
the hounds' current ones seem to be almost illegible. Anyone have
recommendations for tags that are etched deeply, so I'm not always getting
new ones?

Maybe I'm just unrealistic, but I'd like them to last for quite a while. I
got Abner a really cute one, but it hasn't lasted as long as the ones I have
for Jane and Bel. I don't remember where I got theirs though. Tags that
would last and last would really be welcome right now.
Pam, food slave and dog-tag provider to the Dashing Bassets