[Dailydrool] Drool, Birthdays, and War

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Thu Jul 22 10:29:16 PDT 2010

We are so sorry to hear that Oscar made his journey to the bridge. May he live forever in the magic of your memories.

Happy Birthday Lucy & Riley.

Drool to all the sick or injured hounds and slaves.

We hope that all of you out in Drool-land are having a great week.  The boys & I are trying to stay cool here in hot and steamy Florida,. They are busy preparing for an all out war against the terrorist squirrels.  Colt is busy preping all of the guns and ammo and Ruger is drawing up battle plans.

Michele Momma to the Bad A** Basset Brothers
Colt "M-16's check, M-9's check, granade launcher check, hellfire missles check"
Ruger "SEALS attacking the training camps with blackhawk's providing airsupport"