[Dailydrool] Drool, Tags, ASTT

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Fri Jul 23 09:22:22 PDT 2010

The boys are still slinging healing drool to Elvis and Elder Clara.

We are so sorry to hear that Freckles made his journey to the bridge. Take
heart that he is no longer sick, but is a young and healthy hound running
the fields of the bridge. May he live forever in the magic of
your memories. The boys are slinging healing drool to Daisy Mae's dad, we
hope that his surgery goes well and that he has a speedy recovery.  Get well
drool to Happy, hope that you are feeling better too.

The boys have Red Dingo tags, they look pretty snazzy. They have had them
for about a year and they still look as good as new. Theirs is the Stainless
steel with enamel coating. Plus they have a lifetime
guarantee. http://www.reddingo.net/

Ruger woofing in, Daisy Mae good work to you and your team on protecting
your home from the terrorist squirrels. Hear at ASTT HQ we are on Tropical
Storm Bonnie watch, at the moment it looks as if she will hit Louisiana or
Texas Gulf Coast.  But we will keep a close eye on it to make sure she
doesn't make a more northern turn and head toward us.  If so we will batton
down the hatches and make the determination whether or not to evacuate.
Good news is that she is not expected to become a Hurricane, bad news is no
matter where she hits she is going to push the oil floating in the Gulf more
inland.  This will be very bad for the costal wildlife.

Drool to all the sick or injured hounds.

Michele, Momma to the Bad A** Basset Brothers
Ruger ASTT Director & Gulf Coast Team Lead
Colt ASTT Team Gunner & Medic "I can kill them or heal them, my choice"