[Dailydrool] Bald spot and food- again

Jen jen2swt at comcast.net
Mon Jul 26 06:00:24 PDT 2010

I changed Cassiti to a much better food kibble last week in hopes that her bald spot would start to feel better. I was hoping the spot was due to allergies of the cheap food. She's still kind of itching that spot now itching raw and it's starting to bleed just a tiny bit. Just spotting. Nothing major....If it was in deed an allergy to the cheap food, how long would it take to see an improvement with the bald spot so I know if I don't see an improvement then it's something else. I'm going to get this antifungal shampoo another member suggested as well. Just want to know how long it would take to see some improvements. I already see improvements with her stool....it's almost like rock solid, lol.