[Dailydrool] Bitches in Season

Linda H dirtherm2 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 26 08:07:04 PDT 2010

Yes, indeed, even neutered males will be all over a bitch in heat.

At the dog park, a family brought their 6 month old girl dog in, not knowing she was in her first heat. Three neutered males, including Dewey, were immediately on her. They had the poor, bewildered little girl on the ground, and we had a heck of a time getting her out from under them. I told them they had to immediately get her out of there. We were lucky there were no intact males there at the time. She was scheduled for spaying in three days. Alas, they had to wait for another month before she could be spayed.

Linda and Dewey (she smelled so gooood, Mommy!)