[Dailydrool] need help please

Claudia O'Neil mouse1 at wk.net
Tue Jul 27 12:14:07 PDT 2010

there is a basset in the mayfield ky shelter.  this is a kill shelter.  he is appx 2 yrs old tri color not neutered named Andy.    i contacted susan at bluegrass rescue and she is overwhelmed and highly in debt to vet and kennel and cannot take him.  can someone please help.  if you can please contact me and i can get you the person to call at the shelter.  i could possible keep him here at my home until transport can be arranged to your area.  i cannot take him due to i have been out of work for over a year.
claudia mom to winston and sadie