[Dailydrool] A HOWLIN good time in Santa Monica September 19

Basset911 at aol.com Basset911 at aol.com
Tue Jul 27 15:21:13 PDT 2010

Yea!!!
On September 19, 2010 in SANTA MONICA, Best Friends will be holding a
PAWty!!
We are participating with hounds as the Daphneyland Beach Bassets and will
be waddling with hounds!!  Sounds like it's a great opportunity to see all
our beach basset babies, as well as raise much needed funds for the  hounds!

Entry is $30.00 and allows you to waddle your hound and get a Strut Your
Mutt TShirt at the same time!
All funds we gather on our pages come directly to the hounds here at
Daphneyland - and funding is needed BADLY!!

You can click the link below to register.
Can't come to the event but want to show your support??
Sandi Wittenberg is running the Cyber Walk a Daphneyland Hound opportunity
- and you can find the details for that on our causes page, or just give an
 email to Sandi:  _sandi at redbaybassets.com_
(mailto:sandi at redbaybassets.com)

We've been hoping to have a basset event in the beach communities for
awhile - and this one is on my birthday weekend - come on out and celebrate by
helping the homeless hounds!  It's what I'm doing that weekend!!

_http://bestfriends.donordrive.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=donorDrive.participa
nt&eventID=501&participantID=1161_
(http://bestfriends.donordrive.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=donorDrive.participant&eventID=501&participantID=1161)

Please make sure your donation loads onto the pages as there has been some
confusion with this software.
If your pledge does not show up, email me and we'll get it fixed!!

Ooooo...........  I have not been able to even see the beach but  glimpses
in several years, I can not WAIT to spend a day at the beach!!   Beach and
bassets?? PRICELESS!!!
It's our PAWty and we'll HOWL if we want to!!!

Dawn of the West
Basset hound Rescue at Daphneyland
_www.daphneyland.com_ (http://www.daphneyland.com/)
661  269-2682

Daily rehabilitation and socialization of up to 100 basset  hounds and some
mixes - public viewing and visitation are Saturdays &  Sundays from 11 - 5.
Come and rub bellies in person! Volunteer opportunities  abound!
SAVE THE DATE: SEPT. 19, 2010 - WADDLE WITH US AT  SANTA MONICA PIER!!