[Dailydrool] Employment Droll needed

ANTHONY KENCZEWICZ akenczewicz at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 28 13:14:19 PDT 2010

 I have been out of work since March of this year and I have finnally have a job interview this comming Teusday morning. This is a good field technician job that pays about what i was making before and will even come with a company car eventually. I have seen the power of Basset hound drool since I have started to read the Drool and I think it would really help. I already have Bubba (its ok if goes to work it just means more food and treats for me), Penny (what is this work thing. I'm a lady of leisure. i think i'll go take a nap) and Cooper (why would you want to work when you can stay home and play with me?) working overtime on drool but figure more can never hurt.

thanks in advance. SEMPER FIDO.

Anthony R. Kenczewicz