[Dailydrool] My Other Adventure by Llewis

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 16:03:43 PDT 2010

Taday I wented an had my firss LAZR TREETMINT!
There were no mints! I wuz robbed. MomPerson took me to the reglar Vetspital
an we hadda wait. There was the biggest dog I ever seed in my life dere. He
were ....big. But at firss I skeered ob him an den he say "I cant see you so
good, what are you?" an I sez (he onnannudder chair) "Whatchu meen?" an he
say "I lub ebberbuddy but I cant seemum so good. Youse big or small?" And I
thot, he cant see me no way, and you nose whut? As big as he were, he
cuddent. He be whatcha call blind.) Grate big young beyootiful dog an he
cant see. Wow. Mede me glad Ise the way I is. Den seberal ole frens ob
MomPerson stopt an weall get innroduced. But I a bit skeered not shure whut
dey doon.

Purty soon Purty Dr T callt we in and I sits on a blenket not comforble, an
dey all putton dese funny (like hahahahahahah) glasses an den dey tekes dis
fing look like a......TB reemote mebbe a liddel.....and it gib off a red
lite and dey runs it all ober my heinie not ever touchin, an my beke, an my
odder heinie side, and boff sholders. An all it do is meke it warm an nice
but I preetend I hate it. Sides da blenkie I sittin on on dat seament floor
hurt my legs. Dat all dey done.

Den I git to come home hab poppycorn an dinner.
I feels GRATE!
But I fink we doin it agin cuz* *I heers MomPerson say sumfin about a better
rug an a cup wif froze peanie budder init. Sides she say "SEEYA" when she
leeb but she awways say dat so....why dere a "LL" on Satiddy calendar?????
Wait a minut.....

Love an Drool,
Llewis of Llewis Nigel Conley an Cooper who not doin eny of dis stuff.