[Dailydrool] Ohio B.Rescue Auction.....w/link

hannelore06 at aol.com hannelore06 at aol.com
Wed Jul 28 17:38:47 PDT 2010

Hello every one
I'm new to this list - my name is Hanna
 I'm fostering Glenda for the OBR she is my second basset
the first was Elvis he is the one I used as my model for one of the drawings I created
which is currently being auctioned on HoundsBay. All proceeds go to OBR to help pay for there  kennel and vet bills.
THEY NEED ALL THE HELP THEY CAN GET.

The portrait is titled "Aint Nothing but a Hound Dog" and can be found at this link:

http://www.dailydrool.com/cgi-bin/houndsbay.cgi?category=art&item=1281303818

There  was a problem loading the image to the HoundsBay site ----- you can click on the link below to see it...................
http://www2.snapfish.com/snapfish/viewsharedphoto/p=636281280353241145/l=3082129020/g=158107293/cobrandOid=1000/campaignName=ShareeNewReg_30FreePrints_2010Feb/otsc=SHR/otsi=SPIClink

HoundsBay is very easy to use. Just go to the link. At the bottom you will be asked to register for a bidder name and contact info.
You will receive an immediate email with a password.
Please, this is a beautiful picture and it's for a GREAT cause!!
If you have problems or questions please contact  Hanna at: hannelore06 at aol.com.
Sincerely
Hanna