[Dailydrool] Bassets that do these things?

Paul, Marie D. (WIC) Marie.Paul2 at va.gov
Thu Jul 29 06:23:19 PDT 2010

Yup, I sure do....Stonewall and Samantha both like ice cubes.  They have
the uncanny ability to know when the cubes are being "clunked" down from
the ice maker and lo and behold, there are two fuzzy heads with drippy
lips at my feet!  Stonewall has the ability to know what day of the week
it is!!  He knows that when Saturday and Sunday are here, he starts his
consistent whining until we address his issue ("put on my harness and
take me for a walk NOW").  This starts about 7:30 am and doesn't cease
until we give in.  It's whining, wiggles, staring, you name it he does
it.  It can be very nerve racking, and grinds on my nerves.  Yes I want
to strangle him at times - if no response from us, Samantha picks up the
mantle and starts whining as well.  Now we have a duo whining fest! Oh
the sounds of the weekend!!!

Marie Paul

Newton, KS