[Dailydrool] Pw Lilygurl

bassetslave at comcast.net bassetslave at comcast.net
Thu Jul 29 06:38:04 PDT 2010

Auntie Feyfey!! Get your claws out of my tail. It is hot. I'm happy snoozing in front of the air conditioner vent thingy.....uh oh, Mama Tootsie....Momcakes....Auntie Taco....er, who is that? Pw. Annie? Why are you all clawing me, ooooops, yes, I get it. Up and at my keyboard, Pw. Lilygurl has arrived. I thought she was a puppy? Not so much? She is again? Okay, uh huh, hound family greeting, Pws in a puproar. I get it.

Uh, my bridge bosses say that Pw. Lilygurl has arrived. They knew her down here and are very happy to have her with them, although sorry that she is not with her she slave any longer. She arrived with her hat a wee touch tattered and Auntie feyfey had the bridge miliner get right on it. Apparently there was a bit of a windstorm above the clouds in Ohio. PW. Lilygurl was quite distressed about needing to look pwitty and she is beyond gorgeous . She is now all spiffed up and having a bit of champagne. Auntie Taco knows where the keys to the liquor cabinet are kept and has pulled out the good stuff.

PW. Annie is extremely happy to have her friend and traveling buddy there. Momcakes knew the Pw, so did Auntie Taco, PW and they are having a big
reunion. Other girlies are coming to visit...and apparently King Nick has come to talk Ohio wif her.  PW Lucy has made herself comfortable but does miss her human family. King Caruso has been compelled to turn the telescope off of Meatball for a little while and move it a bit west. PW. Lilygurl has checked on her people and hopes she does not see them ATB, for many years. She would also like it to be a long time till she sees her houndie friends like Kings  Bob and George... ...but she will be watching.

I am very sorry Lilygurl is there........

Pawtunia

...Rusty and the humans, Rich and Dawn