[Dailydrool] So Many Things

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Thu Jul 29 08:11:29 PDT 2010

wow, this may take a while,  let's see

First we want to  say welcome Meatballs,  we lub you name

My girls love ice cubes and Maggie Wags does a happy dance and this cute
little woofing  to get Evil Annie to play, she will stand clear across the
yard and she stares at Evil Annie, then she starts this little dance   of
her's swaying from side to side and this little  low woof, woof  until  Annie
 ATTACKS !!!!  it is so funny to watch.

My girls both get two tablespoons of "Natural salmon oil on their food
every day  I buy it from
_www.onlynaturalpets.com_ (http://www.onlynaturalpets.com)

please except our heart felt condolences on the passing of PW Lillygirl to
the rainbow Bridge, we are sending  our prayers and healing  drool.

As to the stairs question :  My girls both go down ramps that my  husband
made, but Maggie will NOT come up the ramp,  she will  only  use it to go
down and If I take up the ramp to clean it, neither Basset will go  down the
steps to the back door  they will come up the steps , but wont go  down them.
my husband has actually made several ramps for family and  friends for
their dogs and he even has made booster seats for their cars, he is  sooooo
talented !  now I am not being sarcastic here,  no I'm  not!  really I'm not ,
honest !
hehehehe bwahahahaha  !!!!

as for the Vicks , my girls don't like the smell, some times I will chase
them around the house with the jar, they think it's a big game which it is
!!!!!!!!!

PHEW !  guess I covered everything  !!!!!!

Marlene   mommy to Maggie Wags and Evil  Annie