[Dailydrool] Michele and ice

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Thu Jul 29 19:36:51 PDT 2010

Michele I am so sorry to hear your husband is in England recovering from a
parachute accident. We will be slinging lots of healing drool his direction
and prayers.

My Rocky (ATB) used to open the cooler and get his own ice.
When the grandkids would come over they were forever in the refrigerator to
get a cola so we would fill a cooler and set it in the kitchen full of coke
for them and Rocky would go over to it,  put his nose under the handle and
flip the lid up and help himself to ice. All of our bassets love ice they
stand in line and wait their turn to get ice from daddy.