[Dailydrool] Basset intelligence

Eleri Pastouret elerimist at free.fr
Fri Jul 30 05:12:04 PDT 2010

Bonejour, Miss Polly woofin in from across the waves - and Dame Penny

Every day around lunchtime da Dame Penny decides she has to go out and
sunbathe, so out we go - da mum is used to it now and takes a book
with her!  We live in an appartment so we go down in the lift and
sunbathe in the car park.  Today I was ready to go out but da Dame was
not - she was pretending to sleep!  So da mum puts the leads on and
out we go!  What was the problem?  It's raining!!!!  Da Dame Penny
KNOWS when it is raining and refuses to go out!  Is she intelligent or
am I just stupid? Huh?

Lurps and drool to all
Dame Penny and Miss Polly

Eleri Pastouret