[Dailydrool] Two-story houses

Pam McQuade dpmcquade at verizon.net
Fri Jul 30 07:57:50 PDT 2010

We have always had a two-story house. When the hounds were young, it was no
problem at all. Until we got Abner, and he had back surgery. And until the
other hounds got serious arthritis.

Since we have a first-floor bedroom that the hounds share with us, we have
no problem. But if we were to move, we would look first for a ranch. If that
were not possible, we'd look for a home that had a first-floor bedroom and
no major rooms on the second floor. If we had a basement family room, it
would have to be one the hounds could access easily from the outside.
Pam, food slave to the Dashing Bassets