[Dailydrool] URGENT - TRANSPORT needed SUNDAY from INDY- just two legs!

Menzie Campbell menziecampbell at gmail.com
Fri Jul 30 17:14:30 PDT 2010

PLEASE!  IS there NO ONE in the Indianapolis area who can help Emma
get to her new home with Karrie Keucker this Sunday?  Karrie is a
long-time drooler (she has Joey), and she has adopted a BEAUTIFUL
senior basset, Miss Emma, from OMBR, to be Joey's sister.  Our
pictures of Emma spoke to Karrie - you all know how that can happen! -
and she decided she needed Emma in her life.  Seniors don't get
chances like this very often!

Usually, we can fill volunteer transports without too much trouble,
but this time, we just cannot fill the overnight in Indianapolis (Sat.
, tomorrow, night), and the two legs from Indy to Lima, OH on Sunday.
It doesn't have to be Sunday morning; it can be later in the day. We
have someone willing to drive her all the way from St. Louis to Indy!
Surely we can find just one person willing to help Emma finish her
transport?  PLEASE email me at menziecampbell at gmail.com if you can
help, or call or text me at 501-358-2104. Thank you!

--
Menzie Campbell
Save a Life - Don't Shop, ADOPT!