[Dailydrool] Introducing 'Meatball'

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 31 11:16:45 PDT 2010

Welcome Home Meatball!  Congratulations Nancy!  I love that you found your boy so fast!
I am sure that Caruso had been whispering in God's ear.  I believe they had Meatball waiting in the wings for you.   What a wonderful Happy Tail for both of you.

I loved the youtube Meatball song.  That gentleman ask for and recieved his Meatball just like you have.  Meatball has a very memorable name, one that I would think no one would forget.
I love it!

Give that boy a big snooter smooch from the Gang and I.
Karen and The Dog House Gang