[Dailydrool] a story and announcement from sirius

Psy1801 at aol.com Psy1801 at aol.com
Sat Jul 31 20:02:27 PDT 2010

Hi, ebbyone, dis Sirius here, and I gots bof a story and a  Nouncement.

first, da Nouncement.  Gus is my brudder now!  We's adoptin him,  so he not
a foster no more, he my brudder!  Course, Im da big brudder so i  gots to
tell him wat to do.

now da story.  So, dadperson wanted to take momperson somepwace for  her
burfday.  so he got dis pwace, dat da guy said he dog fwendly.  so  we went.
but, lissen to wat happen.

mom and dad put we inna cwates and say dey gonna go out for wile.  we
figger dey gonna eat, we wanna come too.  so we bark and dey go out.

well, gus say to me, wat we do, dey wenn out ennywayz.  you tole me at  da
house, iffen we bark wen dey not home, dey not ansser.  you tole me a
basset barking in da forest wen nobody dere, he better lie down and take a  nap.
so we go sleep?

I say to gus, no, dis diffwent.  dere's odder peeple here, dey gotta
annser.  we gotta bark more.

da problem be--wen we hab dis con..ver..sashun, it sound to da peeple like
"woof, woof, woof" and dey tink we just makin noise.  so da mean man, he
tell dem if we not reel kwiet, we gotta go home.  now ebbyone upset.   we be
kwiet and we stay but we not stay tonite, we go home.  mom and dad  berry
angwy wif da mean man, mom say wat you tink, dogs nebber bark.  she  tole him
dey come back and get us if we not kwiet in few minnittes.  he  tink ONE
woof, dat bad!

well, ennywayz, i, sirius, unnerstood dey need us reel kwiet.  so wen  we
came in fwom walkies, gus, he little and he tired, he go in cwate and go to
bed.  i gib dem a look, and a wittle "woof" and dey take me out ob da cwate
to tawk to me, and i cwimb wite on da bed, and i stay da hole nite wif mom
and  dad.  i get most ob da bed.

mommy want me to tell ebbyone, and to use my spell check so you all
unner... understand me...da pwace...i mean the place is "speidel's bed and
breakfast in brigantine, nj" and the mean man is glenn keyser.  so don't go
there, he don't.. he doesn't really like dogs.

lub to all and gus's drool to all dat needs it...i pawsonally nebber
drool.  Sirius