[Dailydrool] Big Al

Val Brewer vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 31 21:08:10 PDT 2010

Big Al! I remember Big Al. When there was a discussion on the Drool about
breeding basset hounds, a couple of breeders wrote in to say that they always
used Al. A few of us dumber slaves wondered how breeders avoided in-breeding if
everyone used the same stud--Big Al. (Until it was clarified that Al stood for
artificial insemination). Now the truth comes out--Big Al has existed all along,
and he is very famous. I think he will win the centerfold for sure.