[Dailydrool] Bridge

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Wed Jun 2 05:25:15 PDT 2010

Sorry to hear so many babies are going to the bridge PW Justin and Scooter
Pie will be missed. It seems so unfair that such loving creatures have short
lives.
Yesterday my hubby and I spent the day finishing a handicapped ramp we
started Saturday for a  Basset friend who is sixteen and cannot manage the
two steps to get from his moms house to the yard any more. The older dogs
are so grateful for any small act of kindness, it is so touching to observe
their love. All who have had older ones know  what I mean the little old men
and women are my favorites we are hoping Cooter can make it one more year
but he will be able to keep his dignity now by being able to walk himself
out to go potty with his new ramp. He is so fragile in health but so strong
in will.  We are sending heart healing drool to all who have lost their
beloved companions.