[Dailydrool] food

Tina Zantrofski dzantrofski69 at comcast.net
Thu Jun 3 05:12:26 PDT 2010

I know this subject has been covered a zillion times but I have a question.
Reba the basset who is 2, eats Nutro Max lite, Millie the lab who is 9 eats
Nutro Max Senior as does Buddy the mutt who we think might be about 8-9.  Is
there one good quality food that all 3 can eat even though they are at
different stages in their life?  Reba could stand to lose some weight.
Millie doesn't show any signs of arthritis yet but she does have a sensitive
stomach.  Because there are 3 of them, I also need a food that I don't have
to get a second mortgage on my house to buy.   Reba has decided she doesn't
like her food anymore so I have to mix in some of the food from the other
two to get her to eat.  I thought maybe everyone needed a change and now
might be the time since I have about a 1/4-1/2  of each bag left so I can
make the change gradually.   Any suggestions??

Tina and the crew in MA.