[Dailydrool] Drool

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Tue Jun 15 05:09:51 PDT 2010

Drool to all who have lost hounds and to all who have sick hounds I have
been negligent in slinging out the drool lately but I am thinking about you
all and my heart goes out to all of the sick hounds and to the families who
have lost their loved ones.
It would be wonderful to open the drool and everyone be well.
We are slinging copious amounts of drool to all today that all illnesses are
cured and all hounds live happy pain free long  lives.
Thank you to all of the droolers for everything, the support, the caring the
love that exudes from all of the members. This is truly one happy family!!
We get so many helpful hints and good information from the Drool and I love
to read the stories. Conley, Nigel, Lewis and Cooper's stories are some of
my favorites.