[Dailydrool] Stan

sharlant at comcast.net sharlant at comcast.net
Thu Jun 24 04:07:23 PDT 2010

Ruby Roo, here, boss of those two sissy Weetweevers.  I have been lurking for awhile.  The Warden has had her a crazy j-o-b for the last few years and has forced me to take over the job of keeping The Weetweevers in line.

This message is for Colt and Ruger.  Mercy Buckets for finally letting me know the name of that horrible tormentor that lives in my backyard kingdom.  I have informed The Warden that she can now call him Stan instead of ^%$#%&*(()!!!! GET OUT OF BIRD FEEDER YOU PIECE OF &^%&*(*&^%% STUPID VARMINT!   Stan will be easier for her scream when she gets home from her j-o-b and sees him hanging from the cardinal cafe or eating the flower buds off of her Topsy Turvy Tomato Planter.

The Warden here:  I have been lurking for awhile because of the aforementioned j-o-b which I have to spell out instead of saying since it seems to be the trigger for the OEBE to emerge from the Rubinator.  She has been up to her old tricks, however she has been waging war with the &^%^**(&(^% squirrel that keeps eating the bird seed in the feeder.  I am tempted to move the feeder, however, when that *&^%^%* is in the feeder it goes right up Ruby Roo's tailpipe and gives me a little bit of a chuckle.  The funniest thing to see is her attempting to stalk the terrorist while she whines incessantly.

Sincerely,

Ruby Roo, OEBE Shredder and Boss of the Weetweevers

Tucker (aka Old Toot the Golden Retriever)

Molly Wog (aka Ruby's Minion and other Golden Retriever)

oh and The Warden who I trained to spell out j-o-b because I think that is a bad word, too.  Her j-o-b takes away from my belly rubs and treat giving.