[Dailydrool] Lymphoma

Rosiland Ball rozyjane at comcast.net
Mon Jun 28 19:43:09 PDT 2010

We have a little girl, Sydney, 6 years old just diagnosed with lymphoma.
Chemo has been mentioned but the cost will be considerable and she has
always been a delicate sweet girl , we don¹t know if she could handle it.
She has always had a problem with eating and this is making it worse. Any
suggestions on food we can give her/cook for her that would be nutrious. She
seems to have a problem with bigger pieces of anything. Today we gave her
yogurt and she loved that. Thanks for any help or info.

Sydney¹s Gamma
Rosiland Ball