[Dailydrool] eye boogers

DIERKER j.mdierker at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 1 13:39:15 PDT 2010

It was once explained to us that the droopier the bottom of the eye, the more dust and stuff collects in it, hence the sometimes gunkiness. Especially during pollen season.  We were told not to worry and we could wipe their eyes with a damp cloth to wipe away excess.  I find if I barely touch the bottom of the droopy part, not the eye, I can pull out the stuff and we're good for the day.I do find it to be somewhat seasonal with mine. I most definitely repeat other's warning, no steroid of any kind in the eye without being to the vet for checking. That would be a very bad thing.  Of course if things change, or if they start rubbing their eye against something, they need to go to the vetman.
Bernie (Bernoodlehead for short)(my eyes are droopy), Yogi (my eyes are droopier), Carlie Jane (my eyes are the very droopiest ever!)