[Dailydrool] Catching Up

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Tue Jun 1 14:33:20 PDT 2010

Hello all.  I have gotten a little behind on the drools with the DH home,
spending time with him and doing some of those little household projects
that I need his help with. The boys have been happy to have
daddy home but not too happy with the shift in seating arrangements. When
Dad is home I usually slide down to where Ruger sits and Dad sits in Moms
seat. So then the hounds try to pile in the middle, but then get to hot and
at least one will move to the loveseat.

Happy gotcha day Roscoe.  Happy birthday Radar and Daisy Mae!

Healing drool for Tinkerbell, Pearl, Morse, basset with MRSA, and the basset
with eye Melanoma. We hope all of you are back up and cracking the whip on
the slaves soon

The boys and I are so sorry the PW. Justin made he's journey to the bridge.
May he live forever in the magic of your memories.

Treatment for hot spots: We use Purple lotion and it works wonders, dries
those hot spots up in just a couple of days. You can purchase it at most
farm supply centers.  Farmers use it on their live stock when
they get cuts.

Karen We are glad that you and your family made it to Wilderness in the
Western Cape, and wish you well in your new home.

Congratulations to Brad, Lennard, PJ and Potter kitty on becoming Sophee
Maree's new family and welcome to the Drool!

Marlene, Maggie Wags and Evil Annie We are sooooo happy that all of you are
okay and the big tree didn't fall on you and squish you.  We hope that you
get power, cable and the mess cleaned up soon.

Nigel, Llewis, Conley, Cooper What a sweet salute to our troops. Thank you
and all of the Drooler's out there that have given kind words and support to
my husband and to all of our troops.

Michele Momma to the Bad A** Basset Brothers, former active duty and now AF
Reserve Medic, wife to Active Duty Air Force (I get around, lol)
Colt & Ruger dependent military hounds