[Dailydrool] Scooter Pie ATB

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 1 15:00:32 PDT 2010

Dear Nancy,
I am so sorry to read of the passing of Scooter Pie.  He is one of the icon bassets, and the first Daily Drool basset I ever knew.  I still have his cookbook, and I always considered him both striking in appearance and hugely talented in all respects.  We send heart healing drool, sympathy and a giant cyber hug.  Pierre Louis is waiting to show him a great spot at the buffet, and we are lighting a candle to help him find the way.
God Bless and sad AROOOOOOOOS
Love,Jackie, Pumpkin, Jean Paul, Pierre jr., Jellybean, Nigel, Colette, Max, Little Nikki and Pierre Louis, ATB, forever in my heart